Sunday, August 9, 2009

open ending feeling


I want to Leaving u in awe,
Of how a good woman should treat you,
Wanting nuffin but to give u
My space time And love.
Realizing your inner is not perfect
But Ur being is perfection
So many years and we got
So much in common

Your concerned about my inner
Most being and it means more
To me than words ken explain
And you are more than just
A thought of true emotions
Got my mind running wild cause all kind of commotions

Who could have known that the boy next door
Would arouse my intellectual mind
In ways that would make anyone
Quiver. You excite me with stimulating
Shivers of meaningful thoughts that flow
Through your mind. Oh my, what have we
Begun. You got me so overwhelmed with
The thought of u and I
Like it…yes I like it

The way Ur voice
Appeases every negative wanting only a positive
Reaction in Ur actions. Wanting to make u
Scream jump and dance in the excitement of us
Never lust but true feelings and trust. A man
Whom I’ve known forever and never thought
To tell him “ I like you” in that instant being shy
With His reply I like you to.

And the only thing stopping
Us are distance and time. Kuz by now u wuda been mine
Boy you hella fine. 5’8 thinking straight got so much going on
To which he can relate. And to think this feeling was so unreal
But God has his way of showing us the deal. Giving us precious
Gifts to which we can cherish.
Leaving me with a smile so girlish
Like a hand in glove we fit
And baby I love it
.

No comments:

Post a Comment