Tuesday, August 18, 2009

emotions --of-- you

scared of this feeling--
feeling you
wanting you
needing you.
And I've heard it all before
but in a different way
there's emotion behind your words.
the care in your voice
and i want nuffin more
but to embrace every word of yearning call
screaming, yelling, talking
and my heart cant contain it's self
joy, glee, glad
and I'm so happy its with you.
with this new found happiness i cant argue.
but my mind is strong
but my heart cant be wrong.
and where have you been all my life.
dealing with these boys most of them lowlifes.
so much hurt
to much pain
and nuffin but self-hatred to gain.
but all along you where right there in my grasp.
now you got me in your clasp
wanting me to stay with you.
me wanting to be there with you.
5 years later and this is so bazaar
hoping ya embrace doesn't leave another scare
and i cant help but to wonder what your intentions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment