Thursday, October 21, 2010

dear poetry

this is something unconditional
a love match made in heaven
yes you could call it spiritual.
--
for all i ever thing about is you
your laugh, your smile, your joy
something of a man living with
the heart of a boy
--
but all these secrets are untold
stories of my heart my notebook
will hold
--
you are the epiphany of love
you are love and love is you
from the top of your head
to the bottom of you foot
you are forever mine
--
but if this union isn't meant to
be you can blame it on me
walk away and know I'll
be OK
--
but another one couldn't
take your place
your space in my heart
is golden.
--
I'm leaving but my heart
you are forever holding
it may be cracked and fragile
but time heals all wounds
--
i can't do it on my own
for my hear is uncontrollably
drawn to you. from everything
you say to Wat you do
--
if i have it my way i would be
able to say I'm okay
with you not loving me
--
but in reality the music
doesn't stop playing our
song feels like you were meant for me
--
so i question is this the way love feels
i am one of many who are drawn to you
--
its the passion behind the beat of your
words that got me hook
and all it took a pen and a pad
and i was engaged for life
--
No your not human, I am not your wife
but poetry you are and all i want is you
dear poetry i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment